Have you ever heard about The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy? And do you know Arvigo Massage Benefits for all of us? The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy is based on the traditional abdominal massage methods used by the Maya in antiquity. Repositioning internal digestive and reproductive system organs with this therapy’s modest exterior manipulation. This massage supports the body’s innate ability to repair itself and stave against sickness. Now, let’s explored 37 Amazing Arvigo Massage Benefits!
Introducing Arvigo Massage Therapy
This ancient method’s guiding principle is that a woman will experience physical and spiritual imbalance when her uterus is out of alignment. Throughout a woman’s life, uterine alignment can be impacted by physical strain, mental stress, labor, or even seemingly unrelated incidents.
Through tendons, the uterus is connected to various pelvic bones. It ought to have unrestricted access to its area. The uterus, however, might become “stuck.” As an illustration, a uterus that is tilting backward, or a retroverted uterus, can cause a variety of symptoms, including painful periods because the uterus must work harder to expel blood during menstruation, or dark brownish spotting at the end of periods because blood from earlier periods has “stayed behind.”
The Arvigo technique is soft and works on tension in the hips, sacrum, and coccyx. It also massages the entire abdomen. This is an effective method for releasing adhesions, releasing stagnation, and moving lymph, qi, and blood to provide room for balance and realignment.
The fact that I have seen how this technique encourages women to re-engage with their bodies and essentially take control of their health is even more of an insight. It is a highly effective external massage method that is used on the abdomen and pelvis to realign and decongest critical organs, alleviate digestive, gynecological, and pelvic health issues, and significantly improve fertility.
Top 37 Amazing Arvigo Massage Benefits For All Of Us
1. Arvigo Massage Benefits For Women
- Realigns a prolapsed or inverted bladder or uterus
- Relieves PMS symptoms, such as low back pain, sadness, and menstrual cramps
- Regulates ovulation and erratic menstrual periods.
- Alleviates painful ovulation and menstruation
- Relieves endometriosis symptoms
- Aids in the removal of uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts
- Controls irregular uterine bleeding and helps stop recurring yeast or bladder infections
- Assists pregnant women with shorter, simpler labor
- Relieves menopausal and perimenopause symptoms
- Aids in achieving pregnancy for women who are having trouble getting pregnant and/or maintaining it
- Minimizes menopausal or peri-menopausal symptoms by promoting a smoother hormonal transition through enhanced blood flow to the pelvis, ensuring that hormones reach their intended locations and promoting a sense of vigor while the body experiences changes.
2. Arvigo Massage Benefits For Men
- Reduces the frequency, difficulty, and/or pain of urination as well as the incomplete evacuation of urine and low back pain associated with moderate prostatitis.
- In some cases of benign prostatic hyperplasia, reduces prostate edema
- Relieves erectile dysfunction and male impotence (depending on the causes)
3. Arvigo Massage Benefits For Everyone
- Relieves persistent migraines and headaches
- Relieves typical gastrointestinal problems including reflux and heartburn
- Helps boost overall energy levels
- Reduces Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms (IBS)
- Reduces Crohn’s disease symptoms
- Relieves chronic low back pain
- Reduces breathing difficulties brought on by stress and anxiety
- Stimulates the flow of blood, lymph, nerves, and qi (energy), which helps to restore function to the vital organs in your belly, and decongests the abdomen, pelvis, and particularly the uterus.
- Aligns and adjusts the pelvic and abdominal organs if they are out of alignment, which enhances function and ensures correct drainage and elimination procedures.
- Digestions aid in enabling a “happy” gut with consistent digestion and relief from constipation, symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, or persistent gas or bloating.
- Prevents prolapsed organs by enhancing pelvic and abdominal organ alignment and boosting local blood flow, which results in a natural “pelvic lift.”
4. Arvigo Massage Benefits For Pregnancy, Preconception, and Postpartum
- Uterus position is improved for a healthy pregnancy.
- Reduces pregnant pain and discomfort
- Increases oxytocin to increase blood flow to the baby and pelvic floor and decrease stress, worry, and dread
- Reduces edema, congestion, and nauseousness
- Improves fetal posture for birth by enhancing the alignment of the pelvic bones, joint flexibility, and mobility of the sacrum
- During labor. Protects the uterine ligaments from excessive strain and minimizes ligament pain.
- Aids in creating a space for the healing of past traumas
- Makes labor more effective from active labor until birth
- Boosts the mother’s confidence throughout labor
- Enhances diastasis recti healing
- The uterus involutes more quickly and effectively.
- A tender touch helps heal uterine scars and cuts down on extra scar tissue.
When to Get an Arvigo Maya Abdominal Massage?
For the best benefits, begin receiving Arvigo Maya Abdominal Massage 90 days before starting ART, and commit to at least one session each month with an Arvigo Maya Abdominal Massage practitioner, along with a home self-care regimen. Men can receive Arvigo Maya Abdominal Massage at any time, but women must take particular care based on their cycle, their use of ART, and their use of contraception.
Specific recommendations for women:
Prior to ovulation, the trigger shot, or retrieval, take Arvigo Maya Abdominal Massage. You can get a massage before transfer at any moment if you’re in the middle of a donor cycle. If you are on birth control pills because you have cysts, you can get Arvigo Maya Abdominal Massage at any moment, which might assist to get rid of the cysts very rapidly.